- “This is an awesome program to be affiliated with. It is very organized and your whole summer schedule is laid out for you right at the beginning. The whole program strives on teaching kids, and the workouts they have are a lot of fun as well as hard work packed into a couple hours. I can’t say enough about this program. Trust me it’s worth it, and every penny that you put into it. ”
The Moeller Family- West Fargo
- “ECI has given my son a lifetime of memories through the friendships made and places that he has seen. The competition level ECI competes against is elite and the exposure received is something you can’t get by playing high school basketball in ND alone. We are proud and fortunate to be part of the ECI Family.”
Jason Westphal – West Fargo
- “I now have my second son involved in the ECI program and we have been very happy with the organization. The program director is extremely well organized and the communication with parents from practice times, games times and lodging availability and location is tremendous. The coaching staff, in my opinion is impeccable. They not only can teach the great game of basketball but are great positive influences to have around our young men. The quality of teams we see at the tournaments is very high, which only improves our player’s skill level and reinforces to them the commitment it takes to play at the next level. I would recommend the ECI program to all who want to improve their basketball skills, make lifelong friends, learn from great coaches, play against terrific competition, and experience great fun.”
Darwin Larson – Fargo
- “2015 ECI was a wonderful introduction into AAU basketball for our son Jimmy. We were so pleased with the organization and the leadership. Wins and losses were had but his teammates and those friendships with boys from across the state are what he cherishes. In fact, he just played football against 2 of them and they had a great hug at midfield after the game. Thanks ECI!”
Rich Slagle – Fargo
- “First, what a great way to meet and gain new friendships that will last a lifetime for players and parents. You want to experience the next level of basketball to test your skill level and what you have to work on, ECI will definitely give you that. Exposure to college coaches is next to none. Colleges from all over the country attend tournaments. Lastly, the ECI coaching staff, AWESOME. Thanks for a great 2 years.”
Glen Hellebust – Bismarck
- “We couldn’t be happier with our ECI experience! As important as winning is, ECI places just as much emphasis on player development, teamwork, and hard work.”
Todd and Gloriann Trottier – West Fargo
- "Without ECI, I never would have gotten the necessary exposure that I needed to make it to the D1 level. If you want to show coaches that you're their best choice you have to prove it against the best. ECI put me in a position to do that and I got my first 6 D1 offers all within a 2 week span. ECI showed me what it takes to be competitive on a national level and there is no way I would be a professional basketball player now, without everything I learned during my seasons with ECI."
Dexter Werner- Bismarck High to NDSU to Germany
- "ECI will give you the opportunity to compete at a very high level against some of the best players across the Midwest. Coach Moormann and the rest of the staff will help you take your game to a higher level then you thought possible. I was able to build new relationships with great players and people that will be lifelong relationships. The family atmosphere is something that I will hold onto forever along with the experiences that have made me a better person and basketball player."
Taylor Schafer- Bismarck High to Southwest MN State
- "Playing for ECI was a great experience for me. It allowed me to not only grow as a player but also as a person. The travel, competition, and teammates made it unforgettable."
Connor Hellebust- Bismarck High to University of Mary
- "In the 5 summers I spent playing for the ECI program, I had an excellent experience competing with and against some of the region's top athletes. ECI offered the development and exposure I needed to take my game to the collegiate level. I am very grateful for the skills I learned and the relationships I made with my ECI brothers."
Patrick Strom- Fargo Shanley to St. Johns University
- "Playing for ECI was one of the best decisions of my life. It introduced me to some great people and teammates that I still talk to today and changed my whole outlook on the game of basketball. Coming from a small town you really don't see what's all our there, but ECI gave me this opportunity. I was able to play with some of the best players in ND and compete against the best teams across the Midwest and nation. Playing for ECI gave me the chance to showcase my talents in front of college coaches, but more so helped me elevate my game by seeing how good you need to be to play at the next level. ECI played a pivotal role in my basketball career and I am forever grateful for the opportunity and experience."
Justin McCloud-Bottineau HS to Bismarck State to Illinois State University